Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

EXAM DAY 1!!!

haha its day 1 of my mid year exam and i kinda made every1 jealous coz i get to use the laptop for the exam coz of my arm XD haha i had my english and sejarah examination today n i still have my english answers saved in my comp haha 1 thing good about using the laptop during exam there's the spell check thingy XD haha but im an honest person so i didnt use it XD haha nola even if i didnt use it got those green n orange lines to show that something wrong with the thing haha.darns i should have played dota or smth after i finnish coz it was so boring!!~~~ haha but cant anywayz just in case teacher sees. Gosh i hate sitting behind right in next to the window
1. its hot and stuffy
2. teacher can see me easily XP haha
3. SERIOUSLY ITS BURNING HOT THERE
4.it aint fun

HAHA yea XP well maybe i should bring headphones and listen to music while doing the test haha i wish XD but im only using the comp for english,bm,maths and science (subjective) stupid stupid stupid sejarah i think i hantam like 10 ques or more haha my shading got lines coming out XD haha and i slept on my om paper so there was like shading marks on my face XD haha i noe im kinda retarded at times XD haha okies tmr i got bm and sivik .......... sighs... back to the bookz

No comments:

Post a Comment