Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Friday, July 17, 2009

Guess What?

Guess what?
i don't give a damn about it anymore =) go ahead make your own assumptions but in the end I'm still who I am and there's nothing you can do about it Coz its my life and im making the changes here and there's only so much as a bunch of people Who i really care what they think of me and it definitely ain'tcha.

So i have my resolves and I'm goina prove it to ya.You can count on that and I've got my own my goals so don't force yours on mine as if you have jurisdiction over me and even if you did in the end im the one making the changes in my life.You can try and bring me down and throw whatever you got at me but i aint goin down without a fight.

i serioously can't hold my urge to type this "you got balls alrite BUT IT AINT NO BIG BALLS BUDDY!!!! DOUCHE BAG!!!!" WAKAKAKAKKAKAKA *POKE**POKE*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww~~~~~~~ sads man my bro's going back to australia deng no1 drive me around and its goina be quiet n boring ah well i had heck of a month with him haha *cough*not to mention playing pranks*cough* *cough* ahh~~~ im such a nice gurl hahaha jk jk ah well he'll be back in 4 months

yikes i skip school for 3 days XP hahaha SHIT!!!!!!! sejarah folio,presentation n nota.... deng im goina die plus science = = yikes back to the drawing board~~~ XP if i have one haha its like 2.14am im bored..... wait.... i should be slping...ah well...im goina play some crappy games...ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment