Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Sunday, August 2, 2009

LaDaDiDa

Wowie i've got alot of unfinished post hmmm meh~~~ kinda lazy to edit and all gah i do some other time.....my exam is coming.....i should be nerding....but here i am bloggin.. ah well XD hmmm maybe i should cut down on my sugar intake n study....OMGREEN WAD AM I SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!

AM I AMANDA TEO SUHWI?
gosh @~@ iv'e been.....BRAINWASHED AND PWNED...GAH!!!!!!
HU AM I?
WHAT AM I DOING?
AM I GOINA FORGET ABT LOLIPOPS,SWEETS ICE CREAM @~@
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~~

gosh.....this isn't happening....IV'E BEEN BRAINWASHED OF MY SWEETS FRENZY NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST.....EAT....SUGARY...THING....OR ...I...AINT..GOINA.....BE....AMANDA .....ANYMORE....
UGH
must nerd....
NO MUST EAT SWEET
must nerd...
nerd
nerd
NOOO!!!!!!1
THIS IS WRONG
SWEET
SWEET
SWEET
DATS MORE LIKE IT!!!!
nerdx10000
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@~@ *FAINTS*

hu am i?....



ok again i cldnt stop crapping yes im Amanda Teo Suhwi hu likes to poke,eat sweets,lolipop,ice cream n likes to poke well i wont be blogging for sum time

No comments:

Post a Comment