Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Saturday, February 7, 2009

gettin started

Hey All~~~~*poke* well i never tot i will actually create a blog well now i did hmmm probaly cox alot of my frenz hav blogz n like i gt nth bttr 2 do =P well yea

hmmm 2day i woke up at 11+am yea cox i slept lik 3am n well my mother kept tellin me 2 wake up so wen i did i wox lik still half asleep well den my mother, bro n me wen out 4 branch for some reason after listenin 2 sum songs i gt 2 my usual energetic POKIN SELF XD well i wen 2 lam mee 4 branch i had chicken hor fun =D well den after dat wen we gt 2 da car some idiot double parked so my bro cldnt reverse out so he wox like hornin 4 lik 10~15 min i tink well wen da guy finally got out he wox lik walkin slowly like he ownz da hole ting n thr wox like 3 open spaces 4 him 2 park but wen he came dey were all taken lol n he wen 2 his car wit a bad attitude well den he double park agn sumwhr else well my bro wox reli pissed well den after dat i wen 2 my youth AND IT ROX well i had fun i gt2 poke loads of ppl *smirks* n met a new fren.Her names april well shes 11 n shes has blond hair and green eyes and IM TALLER DEN HER =D well i poked her den she started 2 poke me back alot =P well in cell i realised sum stuff i overlooked n den after dat i wox chilling in da piano room wit sara,melody,don n april well long short i had fun =D.well den my bro took me out 4 din cox our parenz had their own dinner so we wen 2 pizzahut n well it wox fun suprisingly i didnt i cld reli tell lotz of stuff 2 my bro n well secrets n stuff well i guess i kinda gt closer =D YAYZ!~~ err it tink?lolx hmmm den after dat round 10pm me n my bro along wit my aunt n her fren (though we were suppose 2 play mahjong) wen for supper at ss2 erm i ate strawberry loh well i gt brain freezes =.= owie too cold~~ ....err now wat erm*poke* well datz da thing bout me u gtta deal wit my pokin =D errr.... ...well virtually =P.well datz abt it on wad i did 2day n stuff....err is dat wad my blog is suppose 2 b abt?

well err wad else 2 say hmmm ok about me erm I LIKE 2 POKE XD well im a sporty and active gurl err ppl say im happy go lucky n quite energetic well i guess. well yea =P errr datz bout it ciaoz ill update soon. though im nt sure if theres any1 hu will read dis well den ciaoz have a blessed day n if yer readin dis thx 4 takin yer time 2 read dis

No comments:

Post a Comment