Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Saturday, February 14, 2009

for the past two weeks XP

Oopz i haven update for sometime hmmm i gt a test coming well its next monday @.@ i havent even start studyin oh yea happy valentines day(belated) XD erm lemme see for this whole week i was mainly stayin back at school for my try outz or rather elimation round thingy hmmm well it was kinda of a last minute thing so i was kinda clueless of when i should stay back ....at first they told me to stay back monday,wednesday,thursday well and tuesday i stay for my training well actually if there werent a limit to what i could join then they would let me join high jump,relay, 100m,shotputt,long jump and diskus throwing owh well but the limit was 2 individual event and 1 team event so they put me in 100m,100x4 relay and high jump well at first it was 200m not high jump but they couldnt risk it so they put me in high jump since i won 1st last year well TTT~TTT wahh~~~~~ i wish there isnt a limit to what you can participate owh well XP. well my mother was pretty pissed at the fact everything was last minute so it was really tiring along with my pile of homework. so i just prayed to God and asked him to just help me go through all these tiring times and God answered my prayers i got through that tiring week but somehow managed to have fun in that week and suprisingly during my lessons that week i could finish my homework cause there were free periods and reliefs and thingz like that so everything turned out well for me as well as i felt that God was kinda telling me what 2 do and if i didnt do what i felt i know that all will just go wrong and i just felt that i somehow grew spirituallly in faith because i just really believe that everything will go well for me and well i kinda know now what to do at times like those =D well i also realised that all the hardships and choices i made as well as mistakes really made me the person i am today and i dont regret making the mistakes i did in the past but i regret making it again and im really glad that god gave such great friends who gave me so much support.so this recent 2 weeks juz left me thinking bout all i did in the past.so i just wanna keep growing and grow closer to God.well thats all i have in my mind 2 say so ciaoz and thankz for taking your time 2 read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment