Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Karaoking Day XP


Lead Me To The Cross by Hillsong

Savior I come

Quiet my soul remember
Redemptions hill
Where Your blood was spilled
For my ransom
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Chorus:
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh Lead me, lead me to the cross

You were as I
Tempted and trialed
Human
The word became flesh
Bore my sin and death
Now you're risen
Everything I once held dear
I count it all as lost

Chorus:
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh Lead me, lead me to the cross


Bridge:
To your heart
To your heart
Lead me to your heart
Lead me to your heart

Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh Lead me, lead me to the cross

Lead me to the cross

Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Oh Lead me, lead me to the cross


hmm i actually wanted to post this lyrics yesterday but when my line got cut off it was unsaved and all so as you know me i was lazy 2 post it again but 2day ashley requested it so yea i post it Here you go Ash

hmmm when i first heard this song i was totally addicted to it so i listened 2 it over and over again AND I STILL AM XD haha and i made it so its the 1st song u will hear in my blog XD and so when Ash check out my blog i passed the addiction to her XD haha so she oso listened 2 it over and over again haha lets see how far this addiction will spread XD

ok my day at school 1st i was concetrating to finish my work but in the end i decided 2 screw sejarah and if i get demerited for saying i didnt bring it WHATEVER! XD and im happy Mascara Bitch didnt come for relief XP

so after reccess for some reason i went into karaoke mood XP so i was hanging around(maybe i need some rope to hang XD) with Jia Ern, Zi Lin and Ashley so we were like singing and all for dunno how long

well but i do know my science teacher went out and never came back for the whole period and this time the usual quiet class became noisy coz of 1 emo gurl or was it 2 *cough*Naj*cough* since she started throwing things at carine well my thingz lolz so there was screaming all over well it started from Naj then to kok chong and his gang hmm i wonder if it went to stefanie and her gang coz i thought i heard her scream well when i was singing around with Ash,Jia Ern n Zi Lin they were screaming,throwing stuff and practically laughing? 0.0 lolz well and finally Pn Lee Suk Wah Came in and yea the usuals obviously caused everyone to scram XP haha

But in the end all that screaming made 2 emo ppl had fun and laughed their heads off as well as... get wet XD haha hmmm then after nothing much happened we just had geo in which Pn Tang was saying the same thing like a parrot since no1 was listenin that day XD haha yea pretty much it and OMGOSH I HAVENT FINISH MY TUITION HW @~@ looks like im goina get fried XD


11.35 pm and im still not asleep XP well duh im not going to school tomorrow XD haha and ive got nothing better to do so me and Ash are flooding her Chatbox haha XD well i have literally nothing better to do hmm though i am thinking of ways to spread the Addiction to this song XD haha rite... ... ..


3 hours later


its 2.00 am + and im not asleep XP and Ash isnt replying to my message in that Chatbox so that practically means we cant continue flooding it and shes asleep though i figured that out like 2 hours ago or was it 1 XD im too blurr hmmm im losing my sense of time at the moment haha XD hmmm im just listening to music and playing some lame games.. .. . . ... lets see how long i can last doing this well now is only 2.30 am hmmmm maybe even stay up till 5 am now i


3 minutes later


OK THAT'S IT! IT 2.33 am! IM AT MY LIMIT! I CANT STAND PLAYING THIS LAME GAME! I CANT KEEP MY EYES OPEN ANYMORE IF I DONT START DOING SOMETHING INTRESTING *Ps the game im playing is minesweeper XD* .. ... .... its boring just staring at the screen and simply clicking on a box AND NOT WINNING! well thats all i can rant about that game no wait WHOEVER INVENTED THAT GAME IS SOOO BORING ok im goina play solitaire den XP


another 3 minutes later


GOSH THIS GAME SUCKS! IT MAKES ME WANNA SLEEP SOMEMORE ok new rant WHOEVER MADE THE MICROSOFT GAMES IS A BORING PERSON ok since i have nothing 2 do im goina sleep... ...WAIT A MINUTE why didnt i do this earlier then i wouldnt be wasting my time staring at the screen but why did i even start doing these things?why am i even typing about this and even bother to start saying these OWH RITE 2 WASTE UR TIME well that settles it ive got ADD ok nites













No comments:

Post a Comment