Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Short Day

hmmm today was kinda short maybe cause today i was like concetrating on finishing my pile of homework haha XP hmmm but right after i finish most of my homework sighz it piled up again looks like i need 2 write faster haha well when i got back i just literally sleep and forgot bout my hw = = and when i finally finish my tuition homework flipping heck man = = i brought the wrong book 2 tuition sighz owh well haha the ever so blurr me and as well as last week my tuition teacher banned me from eating lolipops XP haha lolz

hmmm then i got back home and start doing my homework but in the end i screwed some of it and here i am blogging cause i have nothing better to do XD haha well thats probaly bout what i can say bout today unless you wanna know bout me poking my teddy bear XD haha well its 4 minutes to 12 and i need to sleep or ill be even blurr tmr haha

No comments:

Post a Comment