Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Sunday, March 22, 2009

....Holidayz are over T.T

Sighz todayz sunday~~~ the last day of my one week holiday XD IM STILL ON HOLIDAY MODE!! darn have to wake up early tomorrow sighz owh well least i enjoyed 1 week of waking up late n sleeping late =D


hmmm my 1 week of holiday wasnt so bad it was literally the same everyday eat,sleep,on9,poke my teddy bear XD haha well i need something to read i bought a book on thursday but i finished it the next day owh well i wan smth 2 read pooh >.< well yea my holz was just lazying around =P *poke*

sighz tomorrow itz back to school for me im still in holiday mode but on the bright side my suffering of 1 week of no poking WILL BE OVER XD tomorrow im goina poke like mad KEKEKEKEKEKE =D..... ... .. .. ... ive gotten crazy again XP Hehe either way half of me looks forward 2 school and the other doesnt but who cares i get to see my frenz =D .... .. .. n poke them *smirks* fufufufu hmmmmm i guess i've gotten high again =D but den again almost 24/7 im high XD hehe

well ciaoz i better sleep early or i wont be able 2 wake up XP and i better get all the energy i can get 4 LOTSA POKES XD YAYZ~~~~~~~~~ POKES~~~~ =D hehe i cant help it i have enuf of poking my teddy bear XD haha so im goina go 2 bed im of to lalaland =D hmmm i wonder if ill dream about desserts XD im crapping again XP







ShoutMix chat widget

No comments:

Post a Comment