Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pissed At Myself



sighz well hello to all i'm feeling very pissed at myself >.<

cause my results came today and i totally screwed it up i gt 22nd in my class as you can see thats very very bad so i feel emo ish and pissed and myself as well as i want to slap myself which i actually did =P to me this whole thing is just as sad as not eating sweet stuff, desserts and poking for a whole month.


yeap just as that bad well to me =P anywayz yea i totally screwed it up my math paper i screwed it up cause i slept late that nite studying for my geo = = but sadly i only gt 70 for geo sighz my head went blank for it and i made careless mistakes for math and couldnt think straight and only thought of sleep = = sighz im never ever.......ever goina sleep late for my examz again well i hope i can keep to that sighz gosh some1 slap me *slap* i did it 2 myself instead sighz sorry if im crapping again well thanks for reading ciaoz for now sighz

and i've got no mood to poke but 2 eat ice cream sighz TT~TT





No comments:

Post a Comment