Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Friday, March 27, 2009

SMKBUD(4) SPORTS DAY XD

Hmmm hello XD i Had my Sports Day and it was AWESOME XD well i had fun i ran for 3 events and thats 100m,4x100,4x200 hmm yes it was tiring but i can manage but the problem is .... ..... = = my sugar level was too low i only a drank a cup of milo....... and nothing else so on my 4 x 200........ last part where i was leading i got cram.... ... = =so i dunno what position i got and stuff wait i do on monday they medals XD so yea we got 3rd.. .... well my relay partners are hui min,cheryl and grace well they told me that i was the 1 who ran with my all... ... did i? XD haha yea im guessing i did XP

hmmm my 100m was the event i was running and damn i got 4th but i think i know the 3 things that caused that which is 1. i start abit late yea i guess im blurrish 2. i slipped on the mudd sad rite 3. i was abit tired i shld hav ate sum sweets so i can have sugar rush XD so yea.......it wasnt my best = =

hmmm my 100x4 event i guess it was ok i was the 1st runner i was leading =D but i made abigail pissed.... reli sry T~T by accident i cut lane at that stupid cone part didnt see properly still blur but i went bak 2 my lane XP haha well we got third but at least bttr den nth =D

well the marching was nice yellow house i say was the best cuz there was music in the formation =D hmmm green was also nice kinda funny at the end blue was.. ... ..err abit weird and clownish? lolz XD my badz red was in order and stuff and i actually thought they got last(no offense the others juz looked better. my bad.) but it turns out they got 1st =D YAYZ GO RED~~~~ well yellow got last probably coz there was music in it =P

well in the end Yellow got 1st, Blue 2nd,Green 3rd and ... ..Red Last well anyhow I HAD HECK OF FUN DOING IT GO REDS XD and this year Red switched places with Yellow while Blue and Green remained the same as last year and the sad thing is the difference in points for Yellow and Green are just 2 marks lolz and that sports day alot of ppl cried and were injured hmmm well Blue cried i saw naj cry,renie well even derrick.... 0.0 wowz but wowz this year alot of ppl got injured including me =P

Well i had tons of fun at this year's Sports Day and 3 medalz XD and GO REDS XD YOU DID GREAT!!!! even though we got last but no worries we have next year AND WE HAVE FUN DOING IT XD

but darn i didnt get 2 poke alot of ppl coz i had 2 run 3 events owh wells anywayz thats all ive gotta say YOU DID GREAT REDz XD








ShoutMix chat widget

No comments:

Post a Comment