Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogging in the ict room

Haha im blogging in the ict room XD bored~~~~~~~~ and ill continue my Nursery Ryhmes some other time XP haha feeling abit lazy or rather i got too much to blog abt XP haha erm ooh rite maybe over da weekend XP I WAN GO CHEER T~T yerrrr~~~~~~~~ I ALSO WAN GO MALAM BAKAT T~T SADS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 MORE DAYS TIL TEMU MESRA T~T AND IM GOIN HYSTERICAL!! but with pokez XD haha im crapping Yayz~~~ yesterday we had a family discussion and i met my future niece - AMANDA! XP haha now she keeps calling me uncle haha see my relationship with my bro-in law is so good til they name their future daughter after me XD haha.... swt...rites haha ok thats all for now till i think of what to blog exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment