Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Screw You!



if your the type of person who just can't stop yapping away about how i should be and where i stand and how i'm suppose to be or something Screw you!!!! get the hell out of my blog!! hey this is my life im not someone you can flipping make into like some shitty doll!! seriously just cause you don't have a life doesn't mean you can screw mine

worry about your circumstances than mine and just make yours work than procrastinating with making my circumstances the way you want. Really i feel like punching something...

and you know what else i always try to please you,always tried to flipping make you smile.... if you want me to stop or what just open your darn mouth then telling me im so inconsiderate and low understanding... THEN MAKE ME UNDERSTAND BY TELLING ME.. i asked you and all you do was scream at me saying i dun wanna talk about it...

you want me to stop or do this or that just say it. Aren't you tired of this charrade? i can read the situation without you telling me or anything but if u want it straight and firsthand information JUST SPIT IT OUT.. ... you come to me screaming out your stressed by me when i just do lil mistakes and show your stressed and tired emotions and saying im so naive and cheerful and why don't i make myself useful or something like that and going on im always high and cheerful well...

GUESS WHAT!!!!! IM HUMAN TOO OKAY UNLIKE YOU WHO IS SO UNDERMINING I HATE TO SHOW MY NEGATIVITY OKAY!!!! IM JUST FLIPPIN TRYING TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD AND FOR DONKEY YEARS YOU JUST SNAP AT ME THEN WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO! I HAVE EMOTIONS TOO OKAY SEEING YOU LIKE THAT MAKES ME FEEL THIS HORRID GUTTY FEELING OF GUILT AND PAIN SO WHATEVER IT IS IM SORRY ALRIGHT

it just feels so wretch bottling everything for so many years but just stop telling me i should be what or what okay...im sorry for being the way you describe me as inconsiderate,naive,self centered,stupid, and FOR NOT BEING ALL YOU WANTED AND AS GOOD AS THAT PERSON AS YOU WANT ME TO BE....just screw you!!! okay

Just stop it alright if im bothering you that much sorry ill never show my face to you again.....

1 comment:

  1. This is SO true -_-
    people like those could go to hell, Amanda.
    This happened to me too.
    Fck them then ;D

    ReplyDelete