Ps i took this photo

Ps i took this photo

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Breaking!




to whoever is reading this just screw it... ur wasting ur time

......i can't see where this is going anymore....i hate this....i need to anchor myself somewhere or i won't know who i am anymore... i feel empty and screwed up...just please stop this nightmare and slow me down......im literally breaking apart.......i don't know how long i can keep up with this charrade... i hate this horrid indescribable intangible....why is it that every word of yours matters to me...and even after hearing a thousand times....it still hurts as bad as the first time...this piercing feeling...i feel so weak... i feel so mixed up in this one big painful feeling....im on the verge of breaking myself to pieces

....how long can i keep on with keeping it all inside...not long....your words always haunt me in my dreams...always lingering in it...and not to mention in pictorial forms as well... you make me feel so putrid....i hate it...i hate the fact that i wake up every hour when i sleep in cold sweat and lightheadedness....its either a nightmare or a black out.....my will to go on is gradually weakening....how long will it take to finish this nightmare

....but when it does i know it will leave me with an empty void...just like before...but worst of all is im lost at the moment...i don't know what to do anymore...i need to slow down and find my clear path...but im on the verge of breaking with this feelings...i can't feel much anymore...why?....before this ill always find something to do as my release and to run away from reality... but i cant anymore since ive lost it already...all of it... im screwed anyhow...

if u read all the way with my emo passage screw whatever i said...like i said im wasting your time....i just can't seem to think straight anymore..


No comments:

Post a Comment